By Eric chen | 22 June 2022 | 0 Comments
Genie-Boom Lift-SX105XC-Electrical System-Automatically turn off the two seconds after startup (no f
1. Case developerCase developer: Yuan Jiajian
Business store: Guangzhou Maintenance Group
Case fixed manuscript time: 2022-6-15
2. Vehicle information registration1. Manufacturer: Gilgi
2. Model: straight arm car
3. Model: SX105XC
4. Working time: 996
5. Failure code: None
6. Failure system: electrical system
7. Failure phenomenon: After the engine starts, it will automatically turn off within two seconds.
3. fault phenomenon confirmationThe equipment has no alarm. After the upper/down platform starts the device, it will automatically turn off within two seconds. After the flame is turned off, it can be started again, but it is automatically touched within two seconds. No alarm, no failure code.
Fourth, analysis of the causeFirst of all, analysis based on the fault phenomenon will cause the 2.9 engine to automatically turn off the fire after starting.
After starting, the generator does not generate electricity. However, if the generator does not generate electricity, it will not turn off within two seconds, and it will only turn off in about fifteen seconds.
Insufficient oil pressure. Similarly, the flameouts caused by insufficient oil pressure are also fifteen seconds after starting, and there will be alarm.
crude oil engine low pressure oil road failure. If the low -pressure oil road fails, it is either blocked by the oil road or leakage. Both will cause low pressure pressure to be less than 3.2Bar, so starting the motor will not respond. After turning off, it must not start again.
Power system reasons: PCON, TCON, and engine ECU and other computer boards are starting at the moment when the power supply voltage, current and other reasons, the board did not work, which caused the flame to turn off.
PCON, TCON, engine ECU and other computer board failures, which causes fault code, but it is not displayed.
5. Check and repair stepsBased on the above thinking analysis, it is actually a bit unreasonable. The biggest possibility is the computer board failure, resulting in the failure of the failure code.
1. However, it is impossible for us to repair the device to say that the computer board fails. There must be a process of inspection and judgment.
2. Based on the above analysis, first measure the voltage of the starting battery and function battery, and the voltage at the time of start and after starting. The battery voltage is: 12.3V, the battery voltage at the start of the battery is: 11.6V, and the battery voltage after startup is: 13.8V. It shows that the battery power and the charging system are normal.
3. Check out crude oil engine oil quality, filter factor, etc. No problems are found. Moreover, the electronic pump work is normal, and the motor has a response. After the fire is turned off, it immediately starts again. There is also a response to the starting motor, indicating that there is no problem with the low pressure oil circuit. If the pressure of the low pressure oil circuit is insufficient, the motor will not have a response.
4. Through the above checks, there is no maintenance direction and inspection ideas. I plan to see the engine speed and oil pressure at the moment of startup and start.
Through this phenomenon, the reasons for the preliminary judgment of the fault are: after the engine starts, the engine's speed, oil pressure and other signals are not transmitted.
Based on this test results, through the analysis of the drawing drawings, I found that the TCON display also has a Can connection for the receiving, transmission and display of various fault code, the running parameter signal of the device.
According to the drawing analysis, the most likely faulty electricity is: the display CAN line failure.
Check the display CAN line, and find that the display can be loosened on the display CAN line on the lower control box and the line is disconnected. Fix the tester after the pins, and the fault is eliminated.
The picture above shows the TCON display CAN line. The picture below shows the failure of the fault. The plug is the CAN line plug of the TCON display. Failure caused by this plug needle.
6. Summary of experience and refinement1. [Maintenance reminder]: When checking the electrical failure, when disassembling electrical components, the power must be disconnected to disassemble and prevent the damage of electrical components by short circuit.
2. [Experience Summary]:
Skills harvest: The reason for the failure is: the display can be disconnected, which causes the display to read the signal of the engine speed and oil pressure, which eventually causes the device to turn off within two seconds after starting.
Maintenance techniques: In the fault inspection, we must first understand the display screens, analyzers, etc., and master some of its basic operating parameters, pressure, voltage, speed, and so on. If the failure is first viewed by the display, the signal of speed, oil pressure, etc., in fact, you can quickly lock the cause of the fault.
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published.Required fields are marked. *