Genie-Boom Lift-S100-Hydraulic System-Equipment's Shafts are not scalable
1. Overview of case value
This case can help service technicians, how to deal with the failure of the axis of the old equipment and help them improve the processing failure
2. Vehicle information registration
1. Manufacturer: Gilgi
2. Model: Arm cart
3. Model: S100
4. Production date: 2011
5. Working time 4476
6. No failure code
7. Weather status: normal
8. Failure system: hydraulic system
9. Failure phenomenon: The device cannot tend the car normally
3. fault phenomenon confirmation
It was found that the front axis of the device could not be shrinking in place. It repeatedly tried it many times.
4. analysis of the cause
The equipment parking time is too long, there are foreign objects between the wheel axis, whether the electronic control system fails, and whether the hydraulic system is normal.
5. Check and repair steps
1. Perform a detailed trial, hang the equipment with a cars, place iron stools in the four corners, and the car shaft is suspended.
2. Check the axis slider and pads before and rear, there are certain wear, and there are also insufficient lubrication. Replace all sliders and pads. The butter between the shaft is re -entered.
3. The ES solenoid valve is responsible for the ejaculation of the axis shaft, the power supply value of the solenoid valve coil is 80 euros, the working state of the solenoid valve is normal, and the measurement of the retractable shaft has a total of 6 limit switches. The working status is normal
4. According to the oil circuit diagram, close the anterior shaft oil cylinder inlet and out of the oil port, test the rear axis separately, and the rear axis cannot be indentured. At this time, you can determine that there is no internal leakage before and after the tank is normal
5. Connect the pressure gauge to detect the pressure of the steering and retractable valve set. When the device extension or shrinks, the measured value of the pressure gauge is about 2000PSI. This pressure is low.
6. Use the pressure gauge to measure the system pressure of the front end function valve group of the steering valve group. The value of the working time is about 2000PSI. This pressure is low. After adjusting the AC overflow valve, the P2OUT pressure of the functional valve set is 3000PSI, and the pressure of the steering extended valve group is also 3000PSI.
7. The final test, the front and rear axles of the device can be expanded normally
6. Summary of experience and refinement
1. [Maintenance reminder]:
The hydraulic diagram of this type of device needs to correspond to the corresponding serial number. In this case, it has been wasted for a lot of time due to the use of wrong drawings.
2. [Experience Summary]:
The device cannot be expanded in place. It is usually caused by the car shaft, which is caused by poor lubrication, but if the old car needs to consider the possibility of insufficient pressure
3. [Theoretical interpretation]:
From the hydraulic diagram, under normal conditions, the No. 10 hydraulic pump driven by the engine is sucked out of the hydraulic fuel tank from the hydraulic fuel tank, and then the hydraulic oil is put out of the pressure. After the high -pressure oil is filtered, pass the P2 port to the functional valve block to the P2 OUT port and then to the rotary connector, and then enter the Port to enter the lower stems to the telescopic valve group. Finally, the ES solenoid valve is allocated to the FAE to the two telescopic oil cylinder without rod cavity. Promote the top of the oil cylinder. Or Rae to the rod cavity to shrink the oil cylinder. It can be seen that the pressure on the top of the oil cylinder should be at 2200PSI, and the pressure should be at 3000PSI during the indentation.
The red line is the trend of hydraulic oil when the telescopic shaft extends
Because the rod cavity of the oil cylinder occupies a certain area and causes the area to become smaller, it requires greater pressure to push the push pole of the cylinder back, so the pressure required for the rod is 3000PSI.
In this case, the pressure of the turn to the telescopic valve group is less than 2200PSI, causing the equipment shaft to barely stretch when it extends, and the pressure cannot be shrunk due to insufficient pressure.
Test the pressure system of the TP2 port of the front end on the functional valve is insufficient. At this time, we adjust the AC overflow valve to make it reaches 3000PSI
Above the picture, the pressure port TP2
The above figure is measured by the pressure port, the work pressure of the measurement steering and the telescopic shaft
Above, the location of the AC valve on the valve block
Definition of each valve core