By Eric chen | 30 June 2022 | 0 Comments
Genie-Boom Lift-S105-Electrical System-The main arm lifts to 10 ° Automatically stopped to re-press
1. Case developerCase developer: Yuan Jiajian
Business store: Guangzhou Maintenance Group
Case fixed manuscript time: 2022-2-5
2. Vehicle information registration1. Manufacturer: Genie
2. Model: boom lift
3. Model: S105
4. Working time: 5523
5. Failure code: None
6. Failure system: electrical system
7. Failure phenomenon: When the device rises to about 10 °, it automatically stops, releases the switch, pedal, and re -moves and can be lifted normally.
The equipment works normally in the collection position and has no alarm. Open the wheelmine to lift the main arm. When it rises to about 10 °, it will be automatically paused. The alarm vehicle platform has a horizontal failure. After that, the equipment has no action. At this time, the operation switch and foot switches are released, and the operation is re -operated. No alarm, the equipment can work normally.
3. fault phenomenon confirmation
4. analysis of the causeAccording to the fault, the power supply of each operation switch when there is no action is not abnormal. Operating equipment with maintenance files can be lifted normally.
According to the fault phenomenon: When the faulty occurs, the platform level sensor will report to the alarm, measure the P56PRV line of No. 7 P56PRV of the PCON J1 plug, and find that the moment when the 10 ° switch is triggered (when the fault occurs) The time of voltage, the moment of lifting to 10 ° will be disconnected), and P22 will be powered off, and the movement can be replaced normally. According to the test results, the reasons for the preliminary judgment of the fault are: when the failure occurs, first: when the device is below 10 °, the power supply of the P22 is a 10 ° limit (LSB1DO) switch and the platform horizontal sensor gives at the same time. The 10 ° limit switch is triggered by triggering After that, it was given by the platform level sensor. Secondly: After the 10 ° switch is triggered, the operation is re -operated, which can work normally. It shows that the line should be fine. The reason for the fault should be that the device has problems when the power supply is switched to the 10 ° critical point, resulting in P22 no electricity.
According to the drawing analysis, the power supply of the 10 ° switch also passes through a 3 -foot limit switch (LSB3RO). Try to operate the telescopic action, and find that the telescopic arm will have the same failure when it extends to about 3 feet.
According to the results of the inspection, the judgment fault point is mainly the following points:
1. [Fault point 1]: Platform level sensor failure:
2. [Fail Point 2]: LSB1DO failure
3. [Fail Point 3]: LSB3RO failure
4. [Fail Point 4]: PCON failure
5. [Fail Point 5]: TCON failure
5. Check and repair steps1. [Platform horizontal sensor failure]: Measuring sensor input (11.9V), output (11.9V), normal. Re -school the level, the failure is still the same. Replace the sensor from other normal equipment disassembling sensors, and the fault is still.
2. [LSB1DO failure]: The input and output of the measurement limit switch is 12V, which is normal; check the installation position, normal; disassemble the limit switch inspection, interrupt sensitivity, oxidation and other phenomena. Re -polish the limit switch, install the test machine, the fault is still.
3. [LSB3RO failure]: The input and output of the measurement limit switch is 12V, normal; check the installation position, normal; disassemble the limit switch check, interrupt the sensitivity, oxidation and other phenomena. Re -polish the limit switch, install the test machine, the fault is still.
4. [PCON failure]: Disassemble the PCON test machine of other devices, the fault is still the same.
5. [TCON failure]: Disassemble the TCON test machine of other devices, and the fault is eliminated. At this time, the P56PRV test machine measured PCON will not be powered off when raising to 10 °.
The reason for the analysis of the fault may be: TCON electrical components are aging. At 10 °, the limit switch and platform horizontal sensor are given at the same time. At this time, the voltage current is relatively large, and the board chip can work normally. But because this is a parallel line, the voltage current on the platform horizontal sensor is relatively small. All electric components on this line are actually driven by the power supply of the limit switch. At the moment of raising to 10 °, due to the aging of electrical components, the power supply given by the platform level sensor is not enough to instantly drive the computer chip work and cause failure.
Based on this reasons, considering the cost of maintenance, TCON is too expensive. We have a diode on the P56PRV that P56PRV coming out of PCON. The two -way parallel circuit becomes a one -way parallel circuit. After installing the diode, the original TCON test machine is used to remove the fault.
The picture is the direction of the platform horizontal sensor -p22 line:
The attached picture is the pre -installed diode physical and location:
6. Summary of experience and refinement1. [Maintenance reminder]: When checking the electrical failure, when disassembling electrical components, the power must be disconnected to disassemble and prevent the damage of electrical components by short circuit.
2. [Experience Summary]:
Skills harvest: Familiar with the principles of power supply, interruption, and control of P22. Familiar with the control logic between LSB1DO/LSB3RO and platform horizontal sensors.
Maintenance techniques: It involves the failure of sensors, computer boards, and computer chips. It is difficult to judge their quality by inspection and measurement. Only after external reasons can be excluded, they can test their quality by replacing parts.
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published.Required fields are marked. *