By Eric chen | 05 July 2022 | 0 Comments
Genie Boom Lift SX105XC
1. Overview of case valueThis case can help service technicians to learn how to solve the failure of the failure to distinguish electrical and hydraulic pressure, help improve how they use the theoretical application to solve the actual failure problem through the theoretical application, and improve the maintenance efficiency and maintenance quality indicators.
2. Vehicle information registration1. Manufacturer: Genie
2. Model: BOOM LIFT
3. Model: SX-105XC
4. Production date: 2021/03
5. Working time: 324
6. Failure code: None
7. Weather status: clear
8. Failure system: Vehicle turn around
9. Failure phenomenon: The collection position is normal, and there is no rotation of the whole vehicle when the arm rod is raised to 40 degrees
Try to test on -site, confirm the fault, no alarm. Other actions are normal.
3. fault phenomenon confirmation
1. [Failure point 1]: The problem of setting up the speed of the vehicle, causing the rotation speed when the non -collection state is too slow, so that it does not turn
4. analysis of the cause
2. [Fail Point 2]: Rotate the flow of flow of the electromagnetic valve core failure, the traffic cannot be accurately controlled
3. [Failure point 2]: Rotate the flow valve circuit failure, the current is too small
4. [Failure point 2]: Back to the motor failure, leakage inside
1. [Failure point 1]: The speed parameters on the screen are normal, and the failure is still after the speed. exclude.
5. Check and repair steps
2. [Failure point 2]: Remove the rotary flow valve and the directional valve, the appearance is normal and no scratching and burrs. After cleaning, the test failure is still the same. Replace the rotary volume valve core and the directional valve core.
3. [Failure point 3]: Measure the voltage of the flow valve 4.1V, and the voltage of the direction valve is 11.9V, normal, exclude the line failure.
4. [Failure point 4]: Test two rotary motors and find a rotation delay of a reincarnation motor A, remove the test. In the collection position, the A rotation motor is slow than the rotation of the motor. B Rotten the motor is normal.
Check the rotary motor brake oil circuit and test the brake oil pipe with pressure oil. Check the shuttle valve, there is no abnormality, and the failure is still after cleaning. Test the rotation, do not turn the arms, push the arm rod, the arm pole can be rotated slowly to determine that the brake has been released.
In summary, determine the internal leakage of A to the motor.
Replace the A ride to the motor, and the test drive is normal.
Determine the cause of the fault: A motor leak, which causes only B motor to work. In the collection position, the voltage of the flow of the flow flowing flow is high, the flow is large, and the A motor is slightly leaked. The two motors can drive the vehicle to turn; in the non -collection position, the traffic becomes smaller, and the A motor no longer works. The B motor cannot drive the whole whole. Rotate the car.
6. Summary of experience and refinement1. [Maintenance reminder]:
The solenoid valve is the boundary line of the circuit and the hydraulic pressure. It is necessary to distinguish the hydraulic failure and electrical failure, and start with the solenoid valve.
Wiring voltage, coil resistance, if it is normal, is a hydraulic problem, such as a valve core issuing card, other valve faults, cylinder or motor failure. discourse, it is an electrical failure. Check the control line problems, such as disconnection, short circuit, large line resistance, poor contact, etc.
2. [Experience Summary]:
1: Determine the maintenance steps, there is a fault code, check the code first involves the fault point. There is no code, refer to electrical diagrams, hydraulic diagrams, and the execution components are found from controlling components.
2: In the case of uncertain or difficult to measure the failure, use replacement method, simple and fast. When encountering multiple component faults, the comparison method is used to eliminate the fault point one by one.
3. [Theoretical basis]:
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published.Required fields are marked. *